ACJ is an inclusive member-led organisation that welcomes all those interested or involved in contemporary jewellery, whether as maker, gallerist, collector, curator, student or educator. We strive to promote and encourage excellence in all our activities.
Image: Dawn Meaden-Johnson
- The opportunity to participate in ACJ workshops, exhibitions, conferences, and other events.
- A regular printed newsletter and a monthly emailed e-bulletin.
- Inclusion in the Membership profiles, accessed via the ACJ website.
- A members'only forum.
- Members' only online resources.
- Discounted membership for students and new graduates.
- Access to a network of like-minded people via our regional groups.
- Substantial discounts with suppliers
For more information, contact the Administrator.